Ingredients
3/4 cup All-Purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1-1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3 Tbs unsweetened apple sauce
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 cup canned pumpkin (puree, not pie mix)
1 Tbs canola oil
Directions
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Combine the milk and oil separately, then add to dry ingredients.
3. Add the pumpkin and apple sauce to the bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly.
4. Make waffles using your waffle maker!
This recipe is really easy and the results are amazing. Definitely a must if you are a pumpkin addict.
Blogger's Soundtrack
Lana Del Rey - "Summertime Sadness"
I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive
No comments:
Post a Comment