1. To start, Whole Foods has the best produce that I've seen (in stores) in Boston. I got pretty spoiled with the produce situation in Phoenix, so I appreciate a variety of fresh produce all the more. Hooray for fresh fruits and vegetables!
2. Hummus. Theirs is the best, and it's darn cheap. The original and roasted red pepper are my favorites.
3. Vegan baked goods. They carry cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and all sorts of other yummy treats. I even found vegan ruggelah!
4. Vegetable sushi. It's delicious and far cheaper than take-out. I pick some up on a weekly basis, and it makes a great dinner.
5. 365 Brand items, in general. The Whole Foods store-brand items are really quite good. I really like their chips, in particular.
6. Pizza dough. Kind of random, but their pizza dough is great. There are a few varieties, it's cheap, and it doesn't disappoint.
I don't do all of my shopping at Whole Foods, but I stop by if I'm looking for any of these items. Each time I go in there, I usually come out with at least one new thing to try, since there are plenty of other vegan prepared soups and salads and made-to-order meals at the counter. Although I won't be buying the vegan "chick'n salad" anytime soon. So snarky.
They've also got a great Pinterest board going, and there are vegan recipes on the main website. I like it.
Keane - "Somewhere Only We Know"