Saturday, August 24, 2013

Super Easy Blueberry Muffins

I bought two pounds of blueberries last weekend.  I couldn't eat all of them so I made these blueberry muffins and brought them to work.  Since there were none left by the end of the day, I will go ahead and say they were great.  I doubled the recipe and it made 14 muffins.


Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Directions 
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Prep your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
  2. Combine the dry ingredients, then add the almond milk and oil.  Stir to combine, then add the blueberries. 
  3. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tops of the muffins are just browned.






Blogger's Soundtrack
  Bob Dylan - "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment