Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!


Today I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Elizabeth from Eating Local in the Lou!  I really appreciate this award because it means someone out there is actually reading what I write, and maybe learning more about being vegan in the process.  Elizabeth's blog is all about gaining a deeper appreciation of where food comes from, so you should definitely check it out. 

The Liebster Blog Award has a few rules:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to them.
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 other blogs of 200 followers or fewer that you feel deserve recognition.
  • Let your selected bloggers know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my Liebster Blog Award selections (in alphabetical order):
 
This blog has lots of great vegan recipes and beautiful photography.

I've tried out a few of the recipes from this blog and they turned out really well. 

This blog is written by a friend of mine who recently trained for and ran a half marathon.  Girl is on fire! 
 
I frequent this blog quite a bit.  Shannon writes about lots of great vegan dessert recipes.

Written by one of the first vegetarians I met when I moved out to Phoenix.





 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Natalie! This girl on fire is doing her best to keep it hot!

    ReplyDelete